Work with us
Career @ BlueBash
Come Along and Connect! Life here is jam-packed with action, appreciation and accomplishments. We hire great talents from across the globe, persuade them to create something unique, give them liberty to work in all the departments, let them grow, and we enjoy all the festivals together. A unique destination for job satisfaction and fruitful life.
TRUSTED BY INNOVATIVE BUSINESS AND BRANDS
Process of Interview
Selection of any candidate is purely depended on their performance in the interview process. Generally, there are three stages in the interview process which are as follows.
This part of interview is the First stage where you need to perform a program practically and show the output of the same.
If you score good! Next will be a panel interview with our technical team, be prepared to answer what you’ve learned so far.
A series of questions to assess your background & fitment in our company. Then a super welcome after mutual agreement.
Culture At BlueBash
Shared Values, Mindfulness, Trust and Learning Through Innovations are keys to our success.
Mindfulness and realistic skill-sets are center of our culture in day to day communication and execution.
Leading from the front, mentorship assist us to grow personally and professionally.
Transparency and Autonomy
Everyone independently understands their roles & responsibilities in making decisions.
We believe success is only possible if we keep both our clients as well as employees satisfied & engaged.
A Healthy Environment
Be it development, sales or marketing - whatever we do, we do it as a team. We organise fun-filled events.
You get all employee benefits—enough leaves, vacation time and awards with other work benefits.
Current Openings At BlueBash
Ruby on Rails Developer: 1-4yearsRead Job Description
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
ReactJs. Developer: 1-4yearsRead Job Description
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
Best in the industry.
Sales Representative: 5+ years in IT in salesRead Job Description
At BlueBash Consulting Pvt. Ltd., we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us increase our sale and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales representative be personable and professional.
- Represent our company’s services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Build a strong sales team for Bluebash.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- 5+ years in sales within any IT company.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
- Personal integrity.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer events.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills.
Best in the industry.
NodeJs. Developer: 6 months-3 yearsRead Job Description
1) Experience consuming and building RESTful APIs
2) Experience with server-side templating languages like Pug
3) Experience with Databases like MongoDB, MySQL
4) Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git
5) Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
6) Experience in common third-party APIs (Stripe, Coinbase etc)
7) Understanding of Agile methodologies
8) Strong debugging skills
Incentive & Perks:
Best in the Industry
Couldn’t find the job you are looking for?
Send you resume at[email protected]
Stay Connected! To Read Our Thoughts.
Our recent blog posts.