Work with us
Career @ BlueBash
Come Along and Connect! Life here is jam-packed with action, appreciation, and accomplishments. We hire great talents from across the globe, persuade them to create something unique, give them the liberty to work in all the departments, let them grow, and enjoy all the festivals together. A unique destination for job satisfaction and fruitful life.
Process of Interview
The selection of any candidate is purely dependent on their performance in the interview process. Generally, there are three stages in the interview process which are as follows.
This part of interview is the First stage where you need to perform a program practically and show the output of the same.
If you score good! Next will be a panel interview with our technical team, be prepared to answer what you’ve learned so far.
A series of questions to assess your background & fitment in our company. Then a super welcome after mutual agreement.
Current Openings At BlueBash
SysOps Engineer: 1+ yearRead Job Description
UI/UX Designer: Fresher with B.Design Degree are eligible onlyRead Job Description
Project Cordinator: 0-3 years & freshersRead Job Description
Ruby on Rails Developer: 1-4yearsRead Job Description
Ruby on Rails Developer Responsibilities-
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
Ruby on Rails Developer Requirements-
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean Ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with AngularJS or Backbone JS.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
ReactJs. Developer: 1-4yearsRead Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
Professional Attributes :
- Should have good communication Skills.
- Should be good team player.
- Will be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Should have good logical and analytical thinking.
Associate Software Developer: FreshersRead Job Description
Skills Required for an Associate Software Developer Profile-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology, BCA, & MCA, M.tech students can also apply.
- Knowledge of Java, Python, C++, and other programming languages.
- In-depth understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CMSs.
- Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
- knowledge of SQL.
- Good communication skills.
Culture At BlueBash
Shared Values, Mindfulness, Trust, and Learning Through Innovations are keys to our success.
Mindfulness and realistic skill-sets are the center of our culture in day-to-day communication and execution.
Leading from the front, mentorship assists us to grow personally and professionally.
Transparency and Autonomy
Everyone independently understands their roles & responsibilities in making decisions.
We believe success is only possible if we keep both our clients as well as employees satisfied & engaged.
A Healthy Environment
Be it development, sales, or marketing - whatever we do, we do it as a team. We organize fun-filled events.
You get all employee benefits—enough leaves, vacation time, and awards with other work benefits.