When we talk about Ruby on Rails web development. It's not all bed of roses. Developers does face some challenges during the development of web applications. We are going to discuss a few of them.
- Before commencing web development, installers required to install in the system, which is a little time consuming that once could distress. Once the installation is completed, then you are good to go.
- Ruby on Rails does not support windows system to work. It only supports the Linux operating system because of its open-source nature. Therefore, you require a basic knowledge to operate Linux OS.
- Ruby on Rails developers should know MVC architecture. Working on a Ruby on rails venture, engineers would be trained on how to utilize the two ideas without epitomizing for what reason are the above utilized or is there lie an option for the equivalent – Meaning that the designers neglect to structure an application-independent from anyone else. Regardless of whether they wish to, the absence of adequate information keeps them from doing it.
- Developers always struggles in finding the right Gems, ruby developers must know gems. Ruby on rails contains a hub of gems while developing any web application developers requires gems as well. However, they often struggle to find the appropriate according to their task or application.
- Sometimes developers also face issues with predefined libraries of ruby. They can't mess with those libraries it may cause trouble for them and most of the time they don't touch those libraries and which does not make sense to them.
While developing web applications ruby on rails also provides various opportunities to be on the priority as a ruby developer instead of other web developers.
- meet deadlines: When you have tight deadlines and you have to deliver a web application within a few days, here Ruby on rails assist you in such a task. With the help of predefined library structures and gems, developers can easily meet the deadlines but also receives appreciation in return.
- open source: As we know ruby on rails is an open-source platform and because of such nature developers can learn several things free of cost. Communities in ruby on rails, assist fellow developers and accurately guide them.
- Scalable solution: MVC approach and structured solution provides scalability of small scale to the enterprise level. If one is planning to extend their business one should choose ruby on rails without any hesitation.
- Speed: Predefined libraries and gems helps a developer to achieve their task faster as compare to other languages.
- Reliability: When it comes to Ruby on rails, it is more reliable than other languages. Whenever we feel any need to combine other languages with ruby, it provides several extra features on which developers can rely on better development of web applications.